This beautiful development is located just 8 miles or so south of Marble Falls and Highland Lakes area. Fronting U. S. Highway 281, it is easily accessed through an attractive entrance with trees, flowers, garden and an electronic gate. Take the first right turn and this tree covered tract is a short distance on your left. Beautiful views, rolling land, Oaks, and other native trees are abundant. A transmission line runs along a portion of the North property line.
From Marble Falls Texas, Take U. S. Highway 281 South for about 8 miles or so. Entrance will be on your right. Enter take first right and property will just a short way down on the left.
- Subdivision Plat.pdf
- Oak Wilt Disclosure signed by Sellers Only.pdf
- IABS Initialed by Sellers Only.pdf
- Cyrstal Mountain.pdf
- Cystral Mountain Restric Amended Vol.526, Pg.232.pdf
- Cystral Mountain Restric Amended Vol.495, Pg.52.pdf
- Cystral Mountain Restric Amended Vol.394 Pg.224.pdf
- Cyrstal Mountain Restric Amended Vol.377 Pg.384.pdf
- Cystral Mountain Restric Amended Vol.348 Pg.792.pdf